Liver Cleanse With Liv 52
Liv.52 is a dietary supplement formulated for optimal liver protection. It contains a combination of carefully selected herbs that contain liver cleanse properties restoring proper liver function, promote cells regeneration and protect them from the harmful influence of toxins.
Liv 52 is recommended for people who receive pharmacological agents and alcohol abusers, and who are in need of liver protection supplements. It is perfect as a support for hepatic disease treatment, such as hepatitis C, cirrhosis, alcoholic and non-alcoholic fatty liver.
Top Class in Liver Protection Supplements
Liv 52 is used in the prevention and treatment of many conditions such as; alcoholic liver diseases, protein-energy malnutrition, Loss of appetite, radiation and chemotherapy-induced liver damage.
It would be recommended to those who find themselves, in the use of hepatotoxic drugs (prohormones), anabolic steroids, “heavy” alcohol drinkers.
The product is based on natural plant extracts. The manufacturer used unique plants that have been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to improve the condition of the liver, below we shall list the ingredients in Liv 52 and the benefits to them.
The full dose of Himalayan Liv.52 is 4 tablets, you can split this as 2 tablets twice per day
Common chicory (Cichorium intybus) is a plant from the family Asteraceae, It is a rich source of valuable biologically active ingredients, such as phenolic acids and lactones. They have a strong impact on the digestive system by stimulating the production of digestive juices and bile and can protect the liver from damage caused by an excess of toxins.
- Caper (Capparis spinosa) is a bush occurring mainly in the Mediterranean. Its roots are used for medical purposes. They have scientifically proven hepatoprotective properties.
- Ferric Oxide (Mandur bhasma) is a combination of ferric oxide and Triphala Kashaya, a concentrated aqueous herbal extract. The mixture comes from Ayurvedic medicine and is mainly used in the treatment of viral hepatitis and disorders of liver functions.
- European black nightshade (Solanum nigrum) is a very common plant from the genus Solanum. Especially useful when processed for liver protection supplements.
- Arjun tree (Terminalia arjuna) is a high tree growing in India and Sri Lanka. Powdered tree bark is widely used in phytotherapy. In the Ayurveda, Arjuna is used mainly to support the functioning of the heart and the circulatory system and to prevent cirrhosis.
- Coffee senna (Cassia occidentalis) is a plant popular in the Maldives and Jamaica. The leaves and roots are used in herbal medicine, mainly to regulate stool frequency and alleviate the digestive system problems.
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) is a plant from the family Asteraceae. This herb is a valued medicinal raw material of anti-inflammatory and bacteriostatic properties. It is also used in case of gastrointestinal disorders.
- French tamarisk (Tamarix gallica) is a deciduous shrub growing in the Mediterranean. It improves the condition of the liver and restores its proper functions.
Available for click and collect or delivery across the UK. For running a prohormone cycle or safeguarding the liver, order yours today!